My new favourite things

IMG_4833IMG_4837


Hello there! These pictures comes straight from my bedroom I'm afraid, the weather has been really bad this past week, and it was just too cold for me to pose outside!
I have been quite lucky shopping-wise recently, and even though I am *totally* broke, I still managed to snap some great things reasonably priced! Earlier this week I found this lovely sheer shirt in Primark; I really like the fact that it's longer at the back, and it looks so romantic, I love it! I can tell that I'm going to wear in so many different ways: tucked inside a skirt, with jeans, or on its own (with leggings or a bodycon skirt as it's so see-through). I also found this cute charm necklace, which you may have already seen on Rose's blog!

Bonjour ! J'ai trouvé cette adorable blouse/chemise chez Primark cette semaine, j'adore le fait qu'elle soit plus longue derrière et je sais déjà que je vais la porter de plein de manières différentes ! J'ai également trouvé ce joli petit collier caméo !

IMG_4842
IMG_4840

Shirt, necklace and rings: Primark // Cardigan: Topshop // Leggings: no idea, they're ancient!

I'm not usually very lucky during the sales in Topshop, it's just so messy that I tend to give up pretty quickly! But a couple of weeks ago, I found this knitted batwing cardigan in my size, and as I had no black cardigan (crazy I know ^^) I just had to get it!
Also, I've just reached 100 followers therefore my giveaway will be up next week! It will be open to UK and French readers, and I found some lovely things to give to my lovely readers :)
J'ai trouvé ce cardigan chez Topshop, je ne trouve jamais rien d'habitude durant les soldes, c'est tellement le bazar que je lâche vite l'affaire, mais il y a deux semaines j'ai réussi à trouver ce dont j'avais besoin, car je n'avais pas de gilet noir (incroyable je sais !)
Je viens d'atteindre 100 membres, alors comme promis mon concours sera en ligne la semaine prochaine; ouvert aux lecteurs/lectrices anglais ET français !

18 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

I really love that shirt, what a bargain! I will have to look out for it...

The Quick Red Fox a dit…

Gorgeous shirt, I've seen it on a few people but had no idea that it was from Primark. Love it! x

daisychain a dit…

Oh I need that shirt! How much was it? x

Iris / London Fashion Diary a dit…

@laura: £10! you should definitely get it :) x

Hannah a dit…

the shirt is gorgeous and totally romantic, I adore it!!


Hannah xx

WeShop a dit…

Gorgeous shirt - what a great find! I'm going to have a look for it in my local Primark. xx
We Shop Therefore We Are

Filipa a dit…

Iris, wow! I would not be brave enough to wear a sheer shirt (but then again, you've also got the body! :P ) You look lovely. I really like the detail of a necklace over the totally buttoned up shirt! :)

Anonyme a dit…

such a pretty shirt!
i just found out i cant make friday because i have an interview :(

Unknown a dit…

You look lovely! That shirt is so nice, I really like the back. I love how the necklace looks under the collar too. & the cardigan looks so cosy! :) x

Anonyme a dit…

J'adore ta chemise : c'est très rare (du moins en France, en GB on ose davantage...) de voir une pièce d'une telle transparence !!
Du coup, je peux voir que je m'étais trompé la dernière fois en pensant que tu avais grossi ;)
Il faudrait aussi essayer de la porter avec le 1er bouton du col ouvert (et donc le collier en-dessous) : à mon avis ce serait bien dans l'esprit casual de la pièce !^^

Jane a dit…

J'adore ton cardigan TOPSHOP. Vraiment cool ^^

Anonyme a dit…

thanks :) the one this friday is for LCF, CSM should be in late feb. so much worj to be done! xx

Louder Than Silence a dit…

Wow, can't believe that shirt's from Primark, it looks delightful. Must make a point of going there soon. Sally x

Winnie a dit…

I love the sheer white shirt. I can't believe it's from Primark, it's so lovely, I really like how it's longer at the back too. The necklace is such a lovely touch- it's gorgeous!

Anonyme a dit…

That shirt in deed is a MUST! ... There are so many ways you can wear, timeless clothing are always a great choice, and you don't have to worry if they are season appropiate at all, there's always layering!

http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Kasey a dit…

your outfit is soo classic, chic and i know you have to hear this one hundred times a day but you have beautiful hair!

kasey

Unknown a dit…

I've recently bought a sheer shirt too and it's just SO versatile. Even more so in classic white :) What a marvelous find! (Also, your hair is so envy-worthy, beaut!) jazzy ♥

A La Mode a dit…

I adore that blouse, it's beautiful! xx