Vintage Finds

IMG_4559IMG_4558


I have been charity-shopping a lot recently, due to my student budget being reduced.. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation so I shall not complain! Also, I love charity shops and vintage clothes, so it could be worse :)

Anyway, here are my latest vintage finds: first up is this 50s inspired coat: I often find that most vintage coats are too long for me, but when I tried this one on it fit perfectly! Actually the sleeves are slightly too short but I don't care! I really love the (fake) shearling collar, and for 10£ I think this coat was too lovely to be left behind!

Next is a cute cat pendant necklace that I got for 2£ in my local charity shop (which is a mere 10-minute-walk from my house, I discovered it recently and I'm so happy!) I love cats, and I like old fashion accessories i.e the kind of things my grandma could have in her jewellery box.. So this one was perfect!

IMG_4557IMG_4547

Coat, necklace & cardigan: vintage // brogues & top: Topshop // jeans & rings: Primark

The cardigan on the right is nothing special, but I like the buttons and it's really warm, plus it has black suede patches, and was just 3£. The grey top is from Topshop, it's longer at the back which is nice, a great basic, I should probably get it in other colours!

On another note, it's really high time for me to get a proper haircut, my hair is too long, my fringe has disappeared and it looks crap in general! Any suggestions?



9 commentaires:

AliceLily a dit…

I am in love with your coat! x

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary a dit…

ohh, i have the brooch version of your cat necklace! i bought it at a jumble sale for fifty pence a good few months ago :) i love your coat, what a bargain! did you go down to my favourite charity shop in the end? xx

rocco a dit…

So beautiful..vintage is the best..I remember a great vintage store in Les Halles in Paris.. and here the charity shops have sometimes nice clothes (and books!) .. I like Camden's vintage stores as well..Bye for now

daniela kate morosini a dit…

i really love that coat on you, the faux fur is a such a nice touch :) x

Anonyme a dit…

Great great great great finds!

Alma a dit…

I love your coat!! Great one!

daisychain a dit…

that is such a wonderful coat!

A Certain Vintage a dit…

this coat really suits you...its a very classic elegant look and I love that you're wearing it with brogues!
Great blog x

Stéphanie a dit…

ADORABLE !