Autumn Essentials #2 (at last)

IMG_4441

With Autumn definitely settling in now, I find myself wearing lots of camel/brown colours, in an attempt to match those of the nature around me!
I found this jumper in Zara a couple of weeks ago, I love the shoulder pads, and the material is really nice as well. I got the Mulberry tote bag at Selfridges during Vogue Fashion's Night Out last month (for free!) I love it, it's perfect to fit all my A4 notebooks for uni! The brogues you all know by now, and the jeans and belt are from Primark!
All in all, this is a pretty cheap Autumn outfit :)

IMG_4447

IMG_4451

I wonder how you are coping with the weather? Eating lots of sweet (or not) food? Staying indoors watching tv? Indulging in some retail therapy? I, for one, chose the latter! ;) See you soon for my latest vintage finds!

11 commentaires:

AliceLily a dit…

Love this outfit! I nearly bought that jumper from zara :) x
alice-lily.blogspot.com

Sara a dit…

I completely love your outfit, I bought that jumper too!! And I agree, it's very confortable :)

How lucky you are!! I also want that bag for free :O

Love your blog ^^
See you!

slowdownapproaching30 a dit…

Camel is a perfect autumn colour! It's so warm and somehow manages to suit everyone!

Anonyme a dit…

such a great outfit.
xxx

Anonyme a dit…

such a great outfit.
xxx

Filipa a dit…

Seriously, for free?!?! Mulberry!?! I'm officially jealous now, but in a good way! :) You look really good btw, I think your hair colour just works so well with the outfit! :)

daniela kate morosini a dit…

i love this blog, i'm adding it to my franco-english list! gorgeous bag x

Unknown a dit…

Love the jumper! Your hair is really pretty too.

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary a dit…

sorry, i won't be at my charity shop on wednesday, i not volunteering at the moment, but hopefully i'll be starting again soon :) how are you, did you go to the last v&a meetings? i'm not feeling very well, plus i have some many other things to do which come before that! i feel rather bad, though.

i adore the colour of your top, and they way you tucked it in the front of your jeans! xx

Anonyme a dit…

Cute jumper! And your bag is so so cool!

Mali rêve... a dit…

love this outfit!!!