What I get up to at LCF..

DSC_0033



Sorry I haven't updated in ages.. I have been literally drowning under work until yesterday, when I handed in SIX subjects for uni.. Urghh I'm only starting to recover from all that lack of sleep after sleeping for 12 hours straight today..
Anyway, here is some styling I did for mh, my styling class! It's nothing much as you can see, but I did this to illustrate one of the trends I was doing for my coursework.. I took the pictures myself as well.
The trend here is transparency; playing on revealing without showing too much, if that makes sense! I wanted it to look quite dreamy and romantic. My friend is wearing a Primark dress and lace body. What do you think?

DSC_0035DSC_0038


Oh and I got to model as well, for one of my classmates' trend which was this black and white motif, I don't know how you call it! Seriously, how pale do I look? haha

DSC_0075


I'll be back soon with some more vintage treasures, I seem to be quite lucky at the moment! :D




10 commentaires:

daisychain a dit…

Pale rocks. You look gorgeous.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonyme a dit…

Although I have already read similar posts, but does not give me a rest. Thanks for the post.

Anonyme a dit…

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonyme a dit…

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

rosedl a dit…

Can't believe you study at LCF it's my dream to go there! thanks for commenting on my blog x

Anonyme a dit…

Good sait, its very interesting//

Anonyme a dit…

Interesting sait for me//

Anonyme a dit…

Beautiful post, great ))

Anonyme a dit…

Mm, its fantastic-/