The Oxfam Curiosity Shop #2

IMG_3903


After showing you what was happening behind the scenes at Selfridges, I thought I'd show you the Oxfam Curiosity pop-up Shop itself! So here are some selected pictures of the shop, which was so busy and successful that it will most likely be set up again soon!


IMG_3877
Carey Mulligan's BAFTA dress.. Sorry about the blurry picture ^^


IMG_3882
IMG_3892
Some skirts inside a little shed.. And some statements regarding women, as the shop had been set up to raise funds for women's charities.

IMG_3896IMG_3887

Alexa Chung's Mulberry suit anyone? I thought so..


IMG_3897
IMG_3883
Unless you prefer these lovely Miu Miu flats donated by Alison Goldfrapp.. It's up to you! And on the right is a photobooth, where you could get lovely vintage-looking pictures!

IMG_3890IMG_3894

Finally, some lovely homeware and decoration! The shop was amazing, and you could find so many bargains! I definitely enjoyed being part of this experience!

***

On another note, I just noticed that I have almost 50 followers, which made my day! I know that this may be a rather small figure compared to other blogs, but I do prefer quality to quantity.. And I have some amazing followers, so thank you for your sweet comments and support!I will organize a little giveaway very soon for my lovely followers, which will consist of some very cute vintage pieces! So feel free to follow my blog if you don't want to miss out.. :)

xxx Iris

14 commentaires:

Tobi a dit…

awww looks lovely !! That black maxi dress is perfection, and the miu miu pumps in the print that everybody wants ! Lovely

http://stylebyqueens.wordpress.com/ x

the style crusader a dit…

oh wow this looks incredible! thanks for showing it! am glad to see what it was like since i wasn't able to make it into london to check it out! did you bag any bargains?? xx

Sarah xo a dit…

Wow, it all looks so amazing. Oh those Miu-Miu flats make my heart smile. I think I could happily look at those all day! xo

Alma a dit…

If you have more pics from this event you should post it cause in here there are never events like this... I want to thank you for this amazing blog! Kisses!

Anonyme a dit…

It looks so awsome I want to go!

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary a dit…

thanks for your comment, iris! i know, i was really nervous but excited about seeing you as well! i was totally looking out for you, whereabouts where you sitting? i was sitting in Row 2, Block D, which was on the side closest to the entrance. well, there is always next time :)

love, jazzabelle. xxx

Alex a dit…

love the miu miu flats! nice blog!

visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

Jen a dit…

Wonderful stuff! I love the Miu Miu flats - so very pretty.

Looking forward to your giveaway - cannot wait to see your vintage wares! :)

Nicola a dit…

aw man, this looks sooo good! gutted i missed it. was everything expensive?

Iris / London Fashion Diary a dit…

@dina-dyorre: not at all! we had some great bargains, especially from designer/luxury brands! it will be set up again in the foreseeable future, so hopefully you can come next time! :) xx

@jazabelle: I was more at the back since I was a bit late ^^ and I was looking for you as well! hope to see you soon! xx

@style crusader: I got a lovely peter pan collar white blouse, it's really cute! xx

Anonyme a dit…

your blog is amazing. x

Anonyme a dit…

I would like to exchange links with your site londonfashiondiary.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Anonyme a dit…

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonyme a dit…

I am pleased that I found this blog , precisely the right info that I was searching for! .