Floral playsuit & nude flats

A heatwave is what we got last weekend in London, with temperatures reaching 30°! It was a perfect time for some sunbathing in Hyde Park, and a great opportunity to wear my new floral playsuit, and my nude flats!

IMG_3964

Floral playsuit: Zara//Flats: Miss Selfridge//Hat: Primark// Belt&bag: vintage


I had been looking for a playsuit for quite a while, but they never looked quite right to me.. until I saw this one.. I always fall for florals, it's getting ridiculous.. I think that about half of my wardrobe is composed of floral prints :) The flats are made of leather and were rather cheap (£25), I just keep wearing them day in, day out! Definitely a good investment!


IMG_3966U

IMG_3971CROP

Do you own a playsuit yourself? If so, where did you get it? (I am quite tempted to buy more but don't know where to look, so fire away!)

xxx

13 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

you look sooo sweet x

http://stylebyqueens.wordpress.com/

the style crusader a dit…

this play suit is so stinking cute on you! i love it!! the shape is so cute and it looks so comfy to wear. i've had two... the first i got at topshop 2 years ago in the sale for 20quid and then wore it once (on halloween) and sold it on ebay for more than i bought it for. the second one is also topshop, and also bought in the sale. is black and only one shouldered... also only wore it once. whoops. what is up with that? i do love - but the occasion to wear it doesn't come up often. yours looks much more practical! very lovely! xx

Love Food a dit…

You look lovely!
I don't actually have a playsuit but would love to get one.

Lydia xxx

http://allthingsnicestyle.blogspot.com/

Anonyme a dit…

Ah that jumpsuit is really cute! Love it

Ness a dit…

Vraiment ce petit canotier te va à merveille. Et j'aime aussi beaucoup ta combi short

Jen a dit…

Gorgeous playsuit. I have a black polka dot one from Primark, it was only £5! I love Zara at the moment - so many beautiful things!

Domino a dit…

Great romper/jumpsuit thingy...Its so great and I really like it. Its so summer-ish and the way It looks in front of the green scenic background is great.

Come say hello
-Domino
http://domino-fashionprodigy.blogspot.com

Eri a dit…

Great blog! I really loved your outfits!

Please have a look at my blog too, perhaps you would like to follow me too. I am having a great GIVEAWAY at the moment.

Hope to see you soon.
x

Sher a dit…

Oh your floral playsuit and the lovely boater hat made the sweetest combination! I'm so smitten:)

xx

Gillian a dit…

Your playsuit looks lovely, great outfit! I don't own any myself, I always fall in love with them in the shop but when I try them on they just don't suit me.

Tory a dit…

Hello lady,

Just found your blog through Jazzabelle's and wanted to say I think it's lovely! And you now have 57 followers, including me. Also, you have fabulous hair! So jealous!

Anyway, have a lovely summer!

Lots of love,

Tory

www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com

City Girl (EC1) a dit…

Beautiful! Love playsuits! Topshop has tons, I was there today. Kate Moss has some lovely ones and there are so many vintage-style ones downstairs. Also try Miss Selfridge, New Look, Etsy, Urban Outfitters? I'll have a good think and come back to you! City Girl x

Camilla a dit…

i love playsuits i have a cute little floral one too and tempted by one where i work in zara :) xxx i love your blog x