Iris in Wonderland

5573262755_8d9e307be7_b5573262957_b6bd257e07_b

Hey guys! I haven't written in quite a while, sorry about that; actually my last project for uni is due on Thursday and then I should have more time to post.
Meanwhile, I thought I'd share with you a couple of pictures that my group took for our magazine project, I was one of the 'models' (I put '' because I am clearly not a model) but I really like how they turned out so here is the result! The first picture will be included in the magazine for our main fashion story on florals so I'm quite happy!
For some reason, this outfit reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, even though I know full well I don't look like her :) The skirt is from H&M, it's mine and I'm so pleased I've found a new way to wear it: with a cute ribbon! I also fell in love with the bird headband which, sadly, is not mine! Perhaps I could share more pictures with you once the magazine is handed in next week? Our magazine features a lot of vintage, and is a bit like Lula,so some of you may like it!

Bonjour à tous ! Voici quelques photos provenant d'un photoshoot auquel j'ai participé à la fac, je suis assez contente du résultat ! Notre project de fin d'année est de créer notre propre magazine de mode, et j'ai été l'une des modèles de mon groupe, le thème était 'florals', soit motifs floraux; la jupe vient de chez H&M, je suis assez contente car j'ai trouvé un nouveau moyen de la porter, avec un joli ruban rose ! D'ailleurs, cette tenue me fait un peu penser à Alice au pays des merveilles, (même si je suis bien consciente que je ne lui ressemble pas du tout héhé) Qu'en pensez-vous ?

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

J'en pense le plus grand bien : sur ces photos tu es aérienne, pimpante, fraîche, printanière et épanouie !^^
Un grand bravo au photographe qui a su capter ici tout ton potentiel photogénique.

Le seul regret est qu'on n'en voit pas davantage ! (et sur la moitié de photo, tu as une vilaine tache noire sur l'avant-bras qu'il faudra faire disparaître, mais ça n'apparaît pas ailleurs heureusement ;)

Hannah a dit…

I totally see the alice in wonderland connotations in this outfit and think it's lovely! the hair band is amazing!! I hope we get to see this magazine =)


Bow Dream Nation xx

Jamie-Lee Burns a dit…

the photos came out really well, you look lovely!! Hehe and how cute is that bird x

Lizzy Lips a dit…

Really cute outfit, love how it all goes together and the ribbon is such a nice detail.

Sophie a dit…

sympa ce projet ! jolie tenue et jolies photos, parfait !