Spring Love

IMG_5008 IMG_5018

Hey everyone, today is a bit of a different post, I wanted to share with you the things that I'm loving most at the moment! I thought my garden and its trees in bloom would make a nice background! Firstly, I love my new lace top from Next, I just keep wearing it, it's so pretty and I love adding a vintage cameo brooch, (pictured on the right).


IMG_5019 IMG_5017

If you don't know it yet, I'm a Janeite (in other words a huge fan of Jane Austen) and I keep looking for books about her, and this one is so amazing! It's full of interesting facts about Jane Austen, her family, her life, where she lived, her novels etc -definitely a must have for fans of Jane Austen, and it's quite cheap on Amazon (£6). I'm also loving the trees in bloom at the moment, especially the cherry blossoms but unfortunately I don't have any in my garden!

*

IMG_5015


Finally, my Primark straw hat which I bought last year, and which was such a good investment, seeing as I keep wearing this year as well! What are you loving at the moment?


Voici ce que j'aime en ce moment, dans l'ordre: mon top en dentelle de chez Next, je n'arrête pas de le porter, et avec cette petite broche vintage, je trouve que c'est vraiment joli ! Mon livre de chevet en ce moment est un livre sur Jane Austen, mon auteur préférée, comme son titre l'indique c'est une vraie bible pour ses fidèles fans ! Enfin, mon chapeau de paille provenant de chez Primark, que je continue de porter cette année, et que j'aime toujours autant ! Et vous, qu'aimez-vous en ce moment ?

5 commentaires:

Hannah a dit…

Love your dress, cameo and hat loads, especially the hat =) never really been much of a jane austen fan though but I do appreciate buying old books, there's just something so wonderful about the classics and their retro looking covers


Bow Dream Nation xx

daisychain a dit…

what a beauty filled post x

Anonyme a dit…

So sweet...

Anonyme a dit…

I'm looking for a top like that, so cute just like your hat!

miss b a dit…

I love all kinds of jewellery including vintage and I have a similar cameo!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/