Autumn Essentials #1

IMG_4180b

(very *natural* pose..)


Autumn is fast approaching, and I'm sure you will agree that a new season means new clothes, or at least a few key pieces to last for the season (and hopefully a bit longer). So I thought I'd share with you some of my essentials, starting with camel tapered trousers and dark brown loafers: a rather simple outfit yet one I really like and feel comfortable in!

IMG_4197
Trousers: Zara // Tee shirt: Zara // Loafers: vintage // ring: Primark

IMG_4185bb


n.b: I'm afraid my photos are as bad as ever, but I've decided not to let that stop me, and I am determined to make this blog worth reading/seeing!


What are your Autumn essentials?? I'm really curious!


15 commentaires:

AliceLily a dit…

Love these tapered trousers. I have a pair in white but NEED kharki or camel.
Definately going to invest in some chunky knits too. Love the blog <3

http://alice-lily.blogspot.com/

Anonyme a dit…

Fantastic website I enjoyed reading your info

[url=http://partyopedia.com]party supplies[/url]

Alma a dit…

Beautiful top!!! I like it a looot!!

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at londonfashiondiary.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
John

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary a dit…

oh, i adore your vintage loafers! i'm after a pair myself but i just can't seem to find any to fit me. i tried the blazer in zara kids yesterday, it's so lovely, but still so expensive! i'd love to get one similar, though.

see you on tuesday!
love, jazmine. xx

Fanny.L a dit…

ur blog is very well done.
I'm also a Lyon-london-red-hair student (long description i guess)

i'm livin France in 2 days,
I'm a wardrobe stylist besides my studies, and as u r interested in fashion, we must see eachother to share that ;)

that's my website
http://www.fanny-larriere.com

That's my email adress
contact@fanny-larriere.com


See u

Nav a dit…

love the shoes!

My autumn essentials are sturdy boots and chunky knit socks!

x

http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

Black Crayon a dit…

I thought the outfit was so cute especially the tapered trousers and shoes!

Love the post :)

Anonyme a dit…

i really love those trousers you are wearing. the color is just superb.

City Girl (EC1) a dit…

Hi Iris! Great Autumn picks. I love your t-shirt! I am very keen to get some camel trousers and brogues and would like some really good boots (Jimmy Choo if I could afford..!), maybe a chiffon-Chloe style blouse, a new Trench, some French Soles (did you know they're selling them at their 1989 prices for 2nd half of Sept?)...I could go on all day!

Sorry for my late reply re Breakfast @ Tiffany's, unfortunately I'm not able to go, but I hope you have a wonderful time! Perhaps we can cross paths somewhere else soon?!
City Girl x

Ness a dit…

J'adore la couleur de ton pantalon, la forme aussi, moi malheureusement ça ne va pas du tout, ça me fait un gros popotin.
Par contre sur toi c'est super!

Anonyme a dit…

Cool site, I had not noticed londonfashiondiary.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Continue the great work!

Matthew Spade a dit…

zara has ace stuff for girls in the colder times doesn't it! love the shoes

Filipa a dit…

Anything Zara is good in my books! I can spend all my money there, and still have loads of things on my wish list left!

Milly a dit…

Love your blog, I've only just found it! I did a post a while ago on essential Autumn accessories

http://millyfellintothewardrobe.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-accessorise-with-grace.html

Hope you like it!
Milly xx

http://millyfellintothewardrobe.blogspot.com/