Best wishes from Lyon

IMG_4732

I am posting this from my hometown, Lyon! I'm in France for the Christmas holidays and today it was 16°! It was really warm and I got a chance to wear my new favourite skirt with my over-the-knee socks without freezing! People were looking at me in a funny way, haha I keep forgetting that in this city people stare if you look ever so slightly different! That's why I love London so much, you can be yourself, dress the way you want and nobody cares!

IMG_4738
Skirt: Zara kids // Blouse: Primark // Coat: vintage
Bag: Ines de la Fressange (vintage) // Socks: M&S kids // Shoes: Topshop

IMG_4737


I really like this outfit, wearing different shades of brown with the cream bow blouse, and I am also wearing my latest vintage find: this Ines de la Fressange bag (a french brand, which I found in London, how random!) it's so lovely and the shape is really practical -I can fit all my stuff in it!

IMG_4739

Lyon is famous for its buildings painted in different colours which make for a lovely setting; this is just two minutes from my flat, I really like this area, with the Saone river and the old town nearby!


14 commentaires:

Ellie a dit…

That bag is beautiful! and how strange you found it in London. The weather looks so much better than here in England, snow snow and more snow! x

Ellie a dit…

That bag is beautiful! and how strange you found it in London. The weather looks so much better than here in England, snow snow and more snow! x

♥ Lily a dit…

Really lovely outfit, your hometown is so pretty as well.

Anonyme a dit…

Aw Lyon looks gorgeous - I've only ever driven through it en route to somewhere else but I'd love to visit it properly! x

Anonyme a dit…

Beautiful photos and a gorgeous outfit! Love the colors together and your bag is perfect (:

daisychain a dit…

have a beautiful Christmas x

Sonia Martínez a dit…

Love your shoes! Cute outfit!
Thanks for your comment!
Kisses
Soni
http://shoppingafternoon.blogspot.com

Anonyme a dit…

Ce qui est très frappant chez toi, c'est que tu as l'air plus anglaise que les Anglaises elles-mêmes !^^

Ness a dit…

Oh ça a du te faire du bien de rentrer

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour!
J'adore tes vetements!
hehe, just practising my french :)
Lyon reminds me so much of Balamory, a television programme I used to watch!
Love the outfit!

www.retrowhimsicality.blogspot.com

Unknown a dit…

This outfit is beautiful, I love your coat. Lyon looks like a wonderful place, so pretty! x

Anonyme a dit…

still love that bag! cute blog :) was so nice to meet you today, hopefully see you soon!

o a dit…

You're from such a beautiful city! Forget the stares...you look great!!:D

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Raquel a dit…

You look stunning!
Just found your blog, really loving it so far.