Dusty Pink Trousers & Lace Top

IMG_5040

Hey there! I feel quite content today (which is quite rare haha), the Royal Wedding is only in two days time, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be in London! To top it up, I am on holidays, I found a lovely job, and am back to volunteering in the Oxfam Boutique, which I enjoy a lot! Especially because I'm now going to be more involved with the visual merchandising; I just love putting outfits together for the window display, and it makes me so happy when someone buys things from there! Back to my outfit, I am wearing something I used not to like at all: hareem trousers, or are they chino trousers? Anyway, I've recently been liking them a lot, and I think it's all about finding the ones that suit you! I love these ones from H&M, the print is so cute, and they are oh so comfortable! I'm wearing them with the Next lace top featured in my previous post, and a turquoise ring from Primark!
doublepic

Bonjour ! J'ai vraiment hâte d'être à vendredi, pour le mariage royal ! Je suis de bonne humeur (c'est si rare haha) car je suis en vacances, j'ai trouvé un boulot plutôt cool, et je suis de retour en tant que bénévole à la boutique Oxfam où j'avais travaillé l'année dernière ! Je m'occupe de tout ce qui est visual merchandising cette année, et ça me plait beaucoup; j'adore créer des tenues en fonction de ce que l'on a, des tendances, tout en restant créative !Pour en revenir à ma tenue, je porte un type de pantalon que je n'aimais pas du tout avant, mais dernièrement j'ai changé d'avis et j'adore celui-ci qui vient de chez H&M ! Je le porte avec mon haut en dentelle Next, et ma bague turquoise de chez Primark ! Sans oublier mon étérnel chapeau de paille, qu'est-ce que je ferais sans lui ? ^^Allez-vous regarder le mariage à la télé ce vendredi ? Je serais à Hyde Park dès l'aube (ou presque) !

I am also wearing my straw hat yet again, I love it so much! The last picture is just to show you my hat a bit better.. Ok it's actually to hide my face, I find it so hard to smile/look natural on the pictures hehe. What are your plans for this Friday? I shall be in Hyde Park from a very early time!


9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Haha great minds think a like!
This is an really lovely look, the trousers are amazing! And I'm loving your straw hat (:

daisychain a dit…

those trousers are amazing! x

Sophie a dit…

des mois que je n'étais pas venue sur ton blog et je constate que tu es toujours à Londres, lucky you !!

Unknown a dit…

she is looking beautiful
really nice dress
for fashion, styles, beauty tips, men fashion, women fashion, clothes, celebrities, fashion shows, just visit to
fashion london

Filipa a dit…

Iris, this combo of the harem trousers and lace top and straw hat is just so lovely! I've been away for a while but now am back and I love hearing all the news- congrats on the new job and as well on the oxfam thing! :)

Milly a dit…

Hope you enjoyed the wedding my dear! Love the lace tee and congratulations on the job!x

http://millyfellintothewardrobe.blogspot.com/

miss annie a dit…

you are so cute !
and the fact that you are wearing a hat makes you even more likable to me ;)

Sienna a dit…

love your blog, you are darling!

Lidiya a dit…

Great outfit, I adore your hat and trousers! =)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/