Zara e-shop!

September is here! I'm afraid I haven't written a single article during August, I worked so much.. I have now a new job (yay), and have enrolled at London College of Fashion today (but more on that later!)
For now, let me show you some pieces that I love from Zara Autumn-Winter collection! Their e-shop opened yesterday, and after seeing some of the items below, I decided to have a look IRL.. I must say I could not help to purchase one of them.. Can you guess which one? ;)





- I love this dress because of the colour and shape, it's really feminine and I love the combo white socks/sandals!
- Leopard trousers? So not me, right? That's exactly what I thought when I first saw them, yet I love them and they fit perfectly (this does not mean I bought them hehe)








- The whole military/grunge look is really a major trend, and this parka would be great for Autumn.. Plus I have a newfound obsession for kakhi!
- I love the leather pockets, I think they make this -otherwise- rather plain shirt quite unique!






(All the pictures are courtesy of zara.com)


- Such a cute tweed blazer! It's actually from Zara Kids, they do the same one for women, but at twice the price! So if you're a size 6-8, make sure to have a look there first! Oh, and the blazer has patches!
- Wedge boots, camel colour: sooo perfect (or so I think!)

So, of all these pretty things, which one did I buy today? Make a guess! & if you have been on the website, what do you like best?

xxx Iris

5 commentaires:

Filipa a dit…

I think Zara FINALLY opening an Eshop has to be the most exciting thing that has happened in high street life in ages (well, except LANVIN and H&M!!!) :) The blazer looks great, I actually have my mums that is the same (sans patches) from begging of 90s!

Ness a dit…

J'aime beaucoup le mélange militaire/liberty, ça me fait penser à Alexa Chung

Sarah a dit…

Quand est ce que le e shop va ouvrir en France ? Vous avez toujours tout avant nous en Angleterre ! bouh :P
Bises
Sarah

Iris / London Fashion Diary a dit…

@ Sarah: il me semble que l'e-shop français est ouvert aussi! va voir sur zara.com :D

xxx Iris

Voni W a dit…

Hi there! New follower here :-)
I can't read french (epic fail) so I don't know whether the item you purchased has been revealed but the blazer and shoe boots are definatly the best so I hope you got them!! I looked at both online a couple of weeks ago too (coincidence!)- & have a zara kids blazer myself already, i love checking the kids section for these bargains :-)
Voni xoxo
would love it if you could check out my new blog if you have time and follow it if you like it!